4 – 10 June 2016; (exhibition 8 – 10 June 2016)
Las Vegas Convention Centre
Las Vegas, NV
The largest professional AV trade show in North America, featuring the latest technologies for audio, video, display, projection, lighting and staging, digital signage, conferencing, digital content creation, networking, signal distribution and much more. With more than 950 exhibitors, thousands of products, and 40,000 attendees from 108+ countries. The InfoComm show is your once-a-year opportunity to see the latest audio visual technology, learn the skills that will advance your career, and grow your professional network.
Here’s what’s new at InfoComm 2016:
Seminar Package: Register for the Seminar Package and attend your choice of more than 80+ InfoComm University™ seminars and workshops on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The package is $189 for InfoComm International members ($279 for non-members).Internet of Things (IoT) Education Program and Pavilion: Learn about the implications and opportunities of IoT for the AV industry.
- Digital Signage Summit: The popular digital signage conference from invidis, seen at ISE, comes stateside with a full day program covering key industry topics like 4k, digital agencies and DooH.
- Live Events Experience: Hands-on activities for live events pros, including IATSE’s Rigging Safety Demos and a new area where YOU operate the gear.
- CTS Holder Lunch and Learn: If you’ve earned your CTS, register for this networking event and meet your fellow certification holders.
- Live, Loud and Local comes to InfoComm 2016! This networking event makes a stop in Las Vegas at the Cosmopolitan for a behind-the-scenes look at their new AV installation, followed by cocktails with your colleagues.
- Food Truck and Beer Garden: Join us Wednesday-Friday for a wide variety of lunch options and relax in a climate-controlled tent, right outside the LVCC in the parking lot.
And, as always, show floor pavilions so you can find the audio, digital signage, unified communications and collaboration, live events and security solutions you need.