NEC Display Solutions will showcase its latest display technologies at the NEC Showcase LIVE 2018, immersing visitors through an experiential approach, leading them through a typical time-line of their day to demonstrate how technology enriches their daily interactions.
The NEC Showcase LIVE takes place on 16-17 May 2018 at Victoria House, Holborn in London, where NEC will welcome visitors to experience real-life scenarios, presenting the company’s wide portfolio of display technologies in collaboration with 42 solutions partners, to create fully integrated display solutions.
The Showcase will feature various aspects of a typical day as visitors follow a time-line to experience technology interactions as they Commute, Meet, Dine, Shop, Work, Learn and go Out & About.
Just a small snapshot of technology highlights includes:
· Take a stroll along the virtual high street, experience real QSR solutions as used in McDonald’s and Pod. Select your ideal rug size using POS projection in the IKEA store.
· Enter the retail store of the future with engaging context-aware signage, POS interactive self-service, captivating social media interactions and inspirational creative signage.
· Experience how touch and gesture-based solutions linked to advertising and promotions help to increase customer engagement.
· Innovative and engaging digital out of home signage will demonstrate powerful outreach for advertisers.
· Interact with live 3D holographic telepresence.
· Experience live VC and collaboration using NEC’s all-in-one meeting room and corporate conferencing solution, InfinityBoard.
· Compare dvLED, LCD video walls and laser projection technologies, side by side, creating huge digital surfaces.
· Chill out in the virtual reality zone and experience audio visual harmony.
Running alongside Showcase is a compelling conference programme featuring panel discussions hosted by Owen Ellis of the AV User Group regarding the implications surrounding the adoption of new technologies
“Showcase is primarily an experiential show, and never before has it been more engaging as we take our visitors on a digital journey! Display technology is changing the way we experience our daily lives – as people today expect more interactive and immersive user experiences, we are setting new standards for engagement,” says Mark Taylor, display solutions manager at NEC and orchestrator of this year’s Showcase. “Visitors can directly access the expertise of our partners to find out how technology can transform the way they communicate and display information.”
This year sees the NEC team celebrating the 10th anniversary of Showcase. Regularly attracting over 1,500 attendees with ever widening appeal across both channel and end users and increasingly drawing European interest, Showcase continues to thrive as it builds on the latest technology developments, presenting them through fresh and exciting new concepts.
Showcase has gained an industry reputation for its networking opportunities and there will be several social gatherings taking place alongside Showcase.